What is Middle Ground?
- Middle Ground is the space “in-between” positions, “in-between” opposites in an argument.
- It is not “all or nothing”
- It is an uncomfortable place to exist.
- Sometimes it is rich ground for growth, maturity and understanding.
- Sometimes it is the ground where nothing grows. The wilderness over which the Holy Spirit howls.
- It is also the term for the space in-between the foreground and the background of a painting or photo.
middle ground • middle child • Middle Ages • middle dot • middle class • middle finger
Most of the photos I use in this blog (including the header) are taken by me, with some noted exceptions.